Today...Tomorrow...Everyday..

Time flies so fast....tomorrow is already the 10th month since the first time we met and it has been three months without your big hugs and kisses. I feel sad that you are not here physically, feel your body close to mine, laugh at your corny jokes that makes you so adorable :-), cry when we talk about us and the future, eat in our favorite pizza place where you eat more than your share:-). You may not be here next to me to comfort me when I feel sad and lonely, but your effort of keeping this relationship going like being up early and staying up late to talk to me is more than enough.

We will make things work, fight for it and work for it. I believe in you and me. There may be rough roads along the way, but we can conquer it with our love. They say there is no such thing as perfect relationship, a perfect couple, a perfect partner, but having you and your imperfection is a proof that there's perfection in all those imperfections and I have accepted you with my whole heart today...tomorrow and everyday..

Comments