My Natal day

Today is the 14235 days of my existence. I thank the higher power for giving me another year. It's been a while since I got to celebrate my birthday with my family here in the Philippines. A simple dinner was more than enough to complete my day. I have always been the kind of person who loves to prepare a surprise for someone else, but I like it simple and no element of surprise for my own natal day. Nevertheless , I got a pre-birthday surprise from my cousins and an actual birthday dinner and a gift from my lovey dovey. And of course, my precious girls birthday greetings. To sum it all up, age is just a number. I am looking forward to more years of life and to be the best person I can be. Cheers!!

FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/FilipinoAmericanFamily

Comments