Burning bridges...for Love

Who could ever tell when you're going to be in a relationship or the question is, will there be someone out there willing to pursue you? It's funny, how women all over the world feels the pressure of finding that one true love, more so when age take its toll. For once in your life, you wished for a Prince charming that would kiss you and bring to life your long been sleeping heart :-). But it took almost forever to find that someone. I, myself is not an exception, as you know, if you've read my posts here :-). I'm not going to talk about my love life all over again in this post though :-). I would like to share my good friend's journey to love. We've known each other way back college days (you may now have an idea of our age). We clicked right away because we're both good girls :-). After college, we lost contact. Technology, was not at its prime unlike these days, which means- we didn't have cellphones, land line and computer; it was very expensive to get one.  Back in 2003, I worked in an outsourced company and was so happy to see her there. Though we had our own circle of friends, we managed to keep in touch. We rarely see each other because we worked in a different department. True friends, doesn't necessarily need to see each other as often (especially if you have different priorities), friendship stands thru time and absence :-). To make the long story short. I later found out that we lived a few minutes away from each other. We visited each others place at random times. We always talked about our lives in general, but more on our love life  :-). She was very supportive with the choices I made. It was hard for her when I left the country to be with my now husband. I assured her that it's only distance that would keep us apart, not the friendship.      
                           
A few months ago, she surprised me with a good news. She met a good guy who live miles away. Felt so thrilled and happy. My friend finally found someone that she could possibly spend the rest of her life with :-). She shared a photo of them together and I sensed an undeniable chemistry (just like me and my husband the first time we met). It's a long way to go for their relationship to fully blossom, they have to go through the test of time and distance. But everything is possible, as long as they trust, respect and Love each other. I am much more excited on their future together. I wish my friend and her Prince charming will conquer against all odds!




SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu


Comments

prince said…
I'm doing everything possible to pass the test of time and distance and make my princess lucky.
mich said…
You are both lucky: )The higher power is on your side :)
princess said…
Thank you so much my friend! I cried when I read this post. I know I'm not a perfect friend but still you are here for me even we are far away from each other. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you. You know I look up to you, Ikaw bya akong role model, char! Haha Miss you friend!
mich said…
Wow! The prince and his princess commented :-). Thank you too my friend for believing and putting up with the saputon..impatient side of me. You both deserve each other. I am giving you both my blessings haha. Ninang Lang ang peg:-)
prince said…
after a wonderful week, the Prince and his Princess are closer than before, sometimes they thinking and doing same things at the same time without any word...thank you again Mitch for helping in everything....and can't wait for your next blog.....
mich said…
You're welcome :-). Of course, there will be more to come. You will be inseparable soon :-)
mich said…
This comment has been removed by the author.