If you Believe



I believe in you and me; I believe in love. I believe in everything the two of us can do..I believe in miracles I've seen them all come true (a line from a song).

I can't always express what I feel in writing; I believe that actions speaks louder than words, but since my superman is miles away, I am now able to express myself in every language of love, may it be in writing, every time we talk or in every little thing that i do that reminds me of him.

It's really amazing how love can make a difference though it is not easy to spend everyday without him in person, his inspiration gives me a reason to believe and keep going. I believe that if you love someone, you have to show the best and the worst in you. Don't pretend to be someone you are not. Love with all your heart and see beauty in everything because you are loved.

Comments