Love songs

A few hours ago I've watched my favorite local variety show on t.v ASAP Rocks! There's this one segment where the group @sessionistas sang almost all of the all-time favorite love songs. The songs brought a lot of memories both good and bad. 

When i was younger,  I must admit I am one of those who believe that fairy tales do come true : ). If you ask me, what about now? huh! I still believe that in love and in everything there's always a happy ending, but that depends on one's definition or concept of happiness.

It feels so good to love,  give love and be loved. Love makes the world go round. Of all the things that's happening in the world today all we need is love. Hence, love yourself and give the love more than you deserve. As the saying goes "Love is patient; love is kind. It is never jealous, arrogant or rude. Love is not selfish; it does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but rejoices in truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. And now faith, hope, and love abide, and the greatest of these is love."-I Corinthians 13

Comments