A Woman Extraordinaire

To be a mother is a life time  profession. The difference is, you don't need a degree to become professional. High paying jobs are nothing compared to a mom's job because its priceless. Hats of to all the mothers out there who are trying their best to be the best mom they can be.

A mother's job doesn't stop when their children grow old. Being a mom is never ending. In fact, it is just the start of a more meaningful journey.

I had a chance to talk to this fine woman "Rica Reyes", a mother and a wife who I believed to have gone through an extra ordinary experience in life. Growing up, she was inferior and had issues with her parents because they are busy working and doing all they can to feed the family. It was shocking to know some more issues that's really private (with due respect to her I don't want to divulge here). At a very young age, its amazing to know someone like her would survive. 

And now, a mother of two. She deserves all the credit and that would be praises for being able to survive and still fighting for her family as she journeys thru life.

Her story about life's experience made me realize how blessed I am because i don't have to go through it. But at some point i'd wished it happened so i'll be a much stronger person as she is. I may not have the chance to get to know her much better because she had to leave the company for good. She has touched my life in every little way. Thank you for sharing and trusting your story to me Rics. You always have a friend in me. I'm just a text and a click away! 



Comments