Rainy days

I was once told that God is angry every time it rains, it's God's tears. As a kid, I've always look forward on the day it rains because it's the time where me and my friends can do crazy stuff like, bathing in the rain without our clothes on, shouting and praying to rain harder so we can't stop.

As the years gone by, and here I am in my 30's. Looking back on the fun memories of my childhood, how I wish I'm still a kid, carefree and innocent. Now, I feel that the rain is a hindrance to everything I do like, going to work, stroll and meet friends. So funny though saying these things I feel I can't do if it's raining because even if there's no rain I still spend more time at home than going out.

Rain has a lot of purpose like getting free water for watering the plants, farmer's irrigation, free bathe if one hasn't taken a shower :-) and all there is that you can think of. For me, staying at home when it rains makes me reminisce the sweet moments me and my baby spent riding his bike amidst the rain may it be heavy or not. I miss the comforting hugs and kisses with or without rain.

Comments