Life on Earth

A few days ago I was saddened by the news that my cousin died from a rare disease. She was my playmate when we were kids and I treated her like a big sister. When I was 6 or 7 years old I accidentally pushed her from a chair while we were playing and she got injured. I can remember how sorry I was and didn't go out of the house for a few days because I felt so sorry. After a few years we just laughed about what happened. But I never had a chance to bond with her again as years past because we transferred house. The last time I saw my cousin was a few weeks ago. I visited her and to my surprise she changed a lot physically and I can feel her struggle. We talked for more than an hour and I comforted her. I told her to fight for her life so we can build our future family and see our kids playing just like when we were kids. Seeing her smile in spite of what she was going through gave me so much inspiration. The thought of what happened and seeing her lying peacefully in the coffin crushed my heart. But I realized she's now happy with our creator and she is already free from pain.


Our life here on earth is borrowed, so long that we are alive we should do good and be good in everything. Enjoy life without being crazy, thank God for all the things that are happening may it be good or bad because that only means we are alive. Don't forget to say "I love you" to your love ones. Some people may find these words so hard to utter, but please have the courage to say it before it's too late. I love you! I love you! I love life!

Comments