Technology

There are a lot of things we should be thankful for everyday. Do not dwell on the things that made you upset. It is so easy to say ;), but as human as we are we can't help but feel that way. Like what happened earlier today my internet provider again made life so difficult. I bet some felt the same way. I was still talking to my bb in our sweetest moment before signing off.. and suddenly the internet stopped huh! I am just so lucky to know that my superman is so understanding.

Here I am now in my cousin's place using their computer. We have no control over technology and how it works. It's all man-made so don't expect everything to be perfect. It also made me realize that we should not forget how simple life started. There were no cellphones and computers back then and all those electronic stuff we can see everywhere today did not exist. We have no right to complain and be upset over these things because there are far more important things to care about. Just be thankful for the opportunity that technology provided. Thus, be more thankful that you are capable of living and loving everyday! I love you bb mwaaaahh.

Comments