The 3 Men in my Life


You brought me into this world. You have taught me many things, and the most important thing is how to live a life of character. I wished there was enough time for us to spend together when I reached adolescence, because I have a lot of questions to ask. You know how much hurt you have caused me when you left. It was the most crucial stage of my life. But thinking about it now as time goes by, I would've not been as strong as I am if not because of you. Time heals all wounds. You know that I have forgiven you. I just feel sad at times because you are not always around seeing how your little girl battles through life. I understand that you choose to spend more time with your younger kids. Just don't forget Pa, I'm also your little girl. I love you! Happy Father's day!
You have been my worst critic : ). You always made fun on how skinny and Negra I was when we were little. You often box me when we quarrel. You were so spoiled, you always want everything your way. The attention our parents gave you was a very big issue for me. But, as time goes by, I just laughed about it and realized it was all part of growing up : ). You may have been very distant when we got older because you chose to be with your not so good influence friends. Now, I am very thankful you are a changed man. You are working so hard in a foreign country just to give your kids a good future. One more thing though, be firm in your decision to quit smoking and drinking. I miss you bro. You take care and see you soon. I love you, Happy Father's day Bro!

Last but definitely not the least, the man that reflects my happiness. You are the reason why I embrace life everyday with open arms, you don't fail to make me realize what I am capable of. You never ran out of words to say how beautiful, appreciated and loved I am. You brought a whole new meaning to my life. You, being a part of my journey and me being a part of yours is such a blessing. Your wisdom is food to my soul. We may be miles away, but your effort in keeping this relationship work is more than enough to keep me going. Your every word is the reason for my heartbeat. The idea of knowing what you have gone through in order to give your kids a good future made me love you more. Thank you for letting me into your life babe. No enough words could describe how thankful I am to have you in my life. See you soon my love. I love you! I love you! Happy Father's day mwaaaaahhh

Comments