My Finances

Its been a little hard for me these past few weeks. My mom broke the news that she owed a big amount of money. She kept it a secret long before thinking that I will get angry. And true enough, what she feared happened. I can't help but react on the situation because I am striving hard to take care of my finances and provide for the family. From mortgage, electricity,  water,  maintenance bill and so on. Ever since my dad left us, I have been working for us. It saddens me because the money she owed didn't even support any of our bills huh! With everything said and done. I am still so blessed because in situations that makes me want to give up, my superman lifts my spirit up. He gives me a reason not to lose hope and go on with life. 

Everything happens for a reason. There is always a solution to every problem or challenges that come our way. To survive in this so called life; we have to be strong and keep an open mind.

Comments