A year without my Superman

Today is the 365th day since my superman left. It doesn't feel like a year already that he left because we make it a point to talk to each other everyday,  if not,  we send each other messages if we are going to miss each other online. He went to China before he flew back to the US. We hardly communicate that time because he has to go to the nearest internet cafe to rent  a computer since his laptop crashed back here in PI. I remember he told me how difficult it was to communicate with Chinese people for almost all of them doesn't speak and understand English. Later, as a superman as he is; he was able to get a good deal for a used laptop : ).  

The first few weeks without him was like a torture, can't help but cry, don't feel like eating and much of a hard time sleeping. In addition to that was the stress brought about by the alternate brownouts in our City and the poopie internet connection I have (which is still my ISP up until now coz don't have a choice) wheww! I had to explain to him about the situation every time we got cut off online. What had happened are just minor things, but it both tested our patience, trust and love for each other (i don't want to go into details of what transpired because of those unlikely situations). I am just glad we have surpassed it though I still experience internet connection problems and brownouts from time to time.

I feel so blessed to have a superman in my life, he opened my mind to a lot of things. In spite of the distance he never fails to make me feel loved as I am to him. We are one in this journey, no promises, only a promise to love each other every day. See you soon my love.  I love you babe mwaaaaahh

Comments