More than a Christmas Present..

It is really amazing how time fly so fast. The first time i wrote a blog about spending Christmas without my superman seemed like yesterday. The year that was, proved to be a major test of our relationship. We had to go through a lot of adjustments, my work was very demanding(up until now though), and with all the drastic changes of my work shifts.  While my superman went to school and had summer classes. We had to agree on what time we can talk online or not. 

There came a time too that I complained about my irregular period. It was so sweet of my bb to send me vitamins. His presence everyday and his inspiration keeps me going. I  am very thankful that he is doing his best to make me the happiest woman on earth. In spite of some issues or things that he can't help but worry, he doesn't fail to open up and ask for my views or opinions as well as with my own issues. His wisdom as always help me with every decisions i make. This Christmas he sent me a simple gift online which i consider more than a Christmas present. I must admit I have been reading the message all over again : ) because the message indeed proved our love for each other. Here it is ..

Dear Sweet BB Michelle,
We both know how when the day we met sparks flew like the 4th of July. We both knew it was love at first sight and we became inseparable. From there it has grown to be an amazing relationship and I look forward each day to share my time with you. You make me feel wonderful and I am so happy we found each other. Spending time together has been such a gift. You are so patient and humble, loving and kind, sincere and real. I love you just the way you are. I hope you know how much I love you and care for you my wonderful sweet princess. Even though we are not together in the flesh each of us does our part to bring us closer in spirit each day. Have a Merry Christmas and next time we will be together to share it with all the wonderful extra benefits. : ) LOVE YOU BB
http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=261852984&m=7988&rr=y&source=bmagoogle999&c=embm63459


Looking forward on the day when we see each other again and spend our whole life together. I love you babe. Know that everyday is Christmas with you mwaaaaaaah!

Comments