When February comes..

I'm quite emotional come month of February because i will be a year older : ). I am always overwhelmed when my birthday comes. I may not be as successful as some women my age are, but i am happy that in one way or another i have made a difference. I am proud of who i am and what i have become. There may be a lot more things  i will experience, or discover as i live this life, but I know I will conquer.

And the most important reason why i look forward for this month is the thought of celebrating it with my superman. This will be the 2nd year without him to celebrate my birthday and valentines day, but reminiscing  the time we've spent together gives me hope that soon there will be fireworks because we will be in each others arms again.

Distance may keep us apart, but the love I have for you would never change. We may not share every second and every minute of every day because we are miles apart; the memories of us  together i always remember. I know in time we will be together again. It takes a lot of patience and faith, but I know you are worth the wait. I love you babe. Happy Valentines day! mwaaaaahh

Comments