Love of my Life

It's been a while since I last checked and wrote something here. I want the whole world to know how happy I am  that I'm able to inspire each one of you through my life's experiences, especially my love life :). I still remember my first blog was about the time I spent with my babe; the happiest day of my life. He's the reason behind all the inspiring posts i'm sharing. I may not have the perfect grammar here : ), but i assure you my post comes from the bottom of my heart.


Time really fly so fast. My sweetheart and I celebrated 3 years of love last month and it's our 3rd Valentines day without each other in person. I'm happy at the same time sad because I can't give him real hugs and kisses. But he assured me that what matters is our love for each other because every day is valentines day. He doesn't fail to make me feel loved each day. And for the holiday season he surprised me with all these gifts wrapped one by one:). Everyday is indeed valentines day!. I saw and felt his heart in each item, the sweet love notes that makes my heart beat fast. I really can't imagine how life would be without the man of my life. Whatever it takes, I will fight for this love til' the end of time.



Thank you for all the love everyday babe, for loving and accepting the best and the worst in me. As i always say..our love will conquer against all odds. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Happy Valentines day! mwaaaah

FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu


Comments