It's all worth it!


It took me over a year to blog again. I have been busy with my life, as a mom and wife. Every day is a bliss, no matter how tiring and frustrating it can be at times. My eldest daughter just turned four years old and my youngest daughter is almost two. This is the stage where they can be very mischievous. Luckily, my girls are the sweetest little rascals. My better half is always there to help though I still need to ding him if things go out of hand with my girls :)

Life has been good to me and my family  (through ups and downs). For one, giving birth and going through the same procedure (C-section) for the second time was an experience I would never forget. I was wide awake the whole time, tried harder not to fall asleep because I felt it would be the last time for me to see the light huh! Nevertheless, I am still here - alive and kicking- Thank God!

If I'll live my life all over again. I'll choose to live this life again- in a heartbeat. Looking back, I still can't believe how everything fell into place. I met my husband a month before I turned 30 (as I narrated in my older posts and in my YouTube page). After few years of being in a long distance relationship (LDR) we said "I do's" in 2014, and got pregnant on that same year. It was somewhat a roller coaster ride (one whole page is not enough :)). This month is the ninth year when me and my husband crossed paths. As I always say, our relationship is not perfect but we are a work in progress.


For more updates: SUBSCRIBE  https://youtube.com/FilipinoAmericanFamily
and my other Blog page https://fortheloveofsarahgeronimo.wordpress.com/

Email: mitchick80@gmail.com

Comments