I'm thankful..

I always start my day by saying "thank you" for another day. I am so excited to spend my day with the one I LOVE. Besides my mom and niece; there's this one lucky guy who is the reason why I don't stop thanking God for this life everyday. The thought of him makes my day complete. I'm always excited to open my computer and talk to him. I must admit there are situations that sometimes hinder our communication. At times, I can't help but be upset because the internet connection isn't working or if the signal is intermittent and brownouts:-(. He tells me to be patient and have more patience not only in this kind of situation, but life itself. He inspires me in everything I do. His love keeps me going. I am so thankful that we found each other. I love you babe mwaaaahh.

Comments