Inspirational..

I am about to log out after talking to my superman when I came across this very inspiring quote from a very good writer he introduced to me through the book "Living, Loving and Learning". I just realized that my blog title is almost the same as the title of his book :). I have read the book last year because my boyfriend gave it to me on my birthday. I was so happy being able to read the book because it speaks of real experiences and struggles and in the end makes you thank God you are human. The title of the book speaks for it. Here is the quote that I got online - “The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.”~Leo F. Buscaglia. 




Comments