Gifts from my love 2011 and 2012..



My superman is very consistent. He didn't fail to surprise me. It feel so good to know that someone miles away can burn bridges just to be with you.

I imagined my superman was inside when I opened the box of the package he sent me : ). It may be impossible for now for me to see him in the flesh, nevertheless, I felt his presence of the things inside the box. Everyday is Valentines day with my babe, being able to see him online and talk to him for now is more than enough and the gifts are just extras.  What matters most is the love we have for each other. I love you babe and see you soon mwaaahh
                                                             
FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu












Comments