Lessons in Life

My superman graduated last May 2012 with flying colors. The hours he spent studying, making his assignments and researching stuff all paid off. At his age, he didn't care what other people would say about him going to school. He tried his best to excel. I remember how he would talk about participating in class and his classmates attentively listens to him as well as his professors like they are in awe : ). He always speaks his mind. At the same time he is very sensitive to others feelings so he doesn't have a hard time dealing with different kinds of people. I'm so proud of my superman. 

At present, he is currently researching for business ideas and how to go about it. He doesn't fail to share his future plans and ask my views and opinions. We both know the market is very competitive these days, but i know with hard work, patience and perseverance everything will be in place soon. I believe in what my superman can do. I am always here to support and love him no matter what.

I firmly believe that learning doesn't stop in school. We learn everyday, everywhere and in about everything. We learn theories inside the classroom, but true learning is gained through life's experiences.

FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu


Comments