A Father's Story



     A family would not be complete without the father as the head of the family. In today's society a father's role is not only that of a man, but of a mother as well. It is because most father's are outside the country to work or the family is broken or worst case there's really no father figure when one was born. It's sad to know that the percentage of broken families are increasing. Family values are taken for granted. I hope kids who are in the same situation would be strong and instill the values of an ideal family.


I salute all the fathers who strive hard to provide for their children. And for fathers that play the role of a mother because the situation calls for it, you're doing a very good job.

Thank you pa for bringing me into this world. I know our family and our relationship is not perfect. I want you to know that I am still grateful to have you as my father. I love you.

To all papa, papoy, papsy, daddy, dadsy dada, tatay, papagranny, papamama Happy Father's Day!







FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu

Comments