The Love that binds us together..

Almost three years of waiting for us to be together again was worth it. We were back in each other's arms (in the flesh) back last month:). I couldn't explain what i felt when I saw my baby again for the first time after a few years. It was like a dream, seeing him smile, hugged and kissed me so tight. I didn't want to wake up because I don't want it to end.

We didn't waste time so here's how we spend the day starting from..
day 1 - rented a place, spent the whole day together, cuddling, eating, loving and praying :)). day 2 - time to meet the family. Mom, my niece and nephew prepared a welcome "pansit" lunch for my bb. It's funny how my bb missed eating pansit, though he didn't eat as much coz of msg :) day 3 - My bb craved for a chicken/pork BBQ composed of grilled intestine, liver and the likes: ) (that's only in the Philippines). So we came by to meet my long time friend Emalyn, her son Amber and partner Joseph because they live near the BBQ place. It also served as a reunion for us and our friends because we haven't seen each other as well. We had a sumptuous lunch, its like bb haven't eaten for a long time (he knows  how love to see him eat, though I am not really a fan of him eating bbq, but i understood because he rarely eat those in the US). day 4, 5 & 6 - We went to Sta. Fe Bantayan, island Cebu, had to be away from the polluted City of Lapu-lapu. We spent hours commuting via a bus ride and spent another few hours on a roro. There was never a  dull moment being with each other, enjoying the scenery and the beautiful serene place. The Island was like our own, it's rare to see people bugging us unlike the city. Day 7 - Home time, but I was curious about the forest park located in Danao city - "Danasan Eco Adventure Park". My bb was so sweet letting me check the place, but we were misinformed and to our surprise it was far and we didn't get any hospitality from the people around to let us get a fair fare price going there. My bb was trying to hold for my being upset of what happened. We realized things happened because we didn't have the time to check details on the internet about the place. So we both decided to go back home and plan our next trip....come Day 8, my bb and i talked about how tiring the trip was with the bus ride and all about commuting public transpo tsk. We already borrowed my aunt's car, but its not intended for long travel because it is not of perfect condition. Good thing I remember my cousin owns a new motorcycle. We hurried and went to her place that's also near where my other relatives and my golden-haired pretty grandmother lived (that my bb missed too:). My grandma was very happy to see my bb again even if she can't speak and understand his language. Lola (grandma) felt his warmth. On the other hand, we talked to my cousin about the idea of renting her bike for a decent price. And because of me being a good negotiator, my cousin said yes :), with a condition not to use it outside the City. 

On that same day, we went to a place that we have never been. I didn't have any idea where it was, but testing the new bike- We went to "Lantaw" an eating place by the sea or popularly known as the floating restaurant. The beautiful sunset welcomed us when we reached the place, bb was ready with his camera and took some pictures. Lantaw was unexpectedly an awesome view and their food was good with a decent price (customer service wasn't 100% though because they overlooked my bb's bottomless iced tea :). It was indeed a romantic place if it's not crowded, but me being with my bb made the experience romantic and worth remembering. Day 9 onwards, our Bohol adventure. We traveled by sea through a small ferry for almost 3 hours and brought the bike with us. I still remember how afraid I was with the waves while my bb kept teasing me about it. We drove all the way to getafe, buenavista and other barangays in bohol that i can't recall the names:). The sun was almost down and we were both tired. We checked for a place to stay for a night in buenavista but we ended up checking the "Oyster Farm". We had a brief tour of the place for 100php each. Accommodation was pricey and wasn't that appealing there so my bb drove all the way to Clarin bohol and stayed in a pension house for a night. The following day on a  very hot weather. Chocolate hills was on the top of our list. While driving, we missed  a few kilometers going there because we didn't notice the road sign:) We ended up in an uphill restaurant in Bilar, bohol. We took advantage of the nice view and the native spicy chicken for lunch plus the added attraction are the wild animals in a cage they have there.  We headed to see the Chocolate hills (not that chocolate though because the sun withered the plants:). We had our share of taking pictures and a nice gentleman offered to take pictures of us. We went to see the famous "tarsier" in Loboc, bohol tarsier farm. It's unbelievable to see those little creatures and how cute they are. I really thought they are a little bigger in person hahaha. We went to find a place to stay again for a night because it was almost sunset. Bb drove all the way to Panglao, bohol. It was very uncomfortable for him to drive for hours sitting and driving. But he managed to stay in control and didnt waste time. We arrived in Panglao and had a glimpse of a foreign invaded place :). We went to the "bee farm" that did not have any bees hahh. We tried their natural flavored ice cream and their super yummy all natural food composed of native chicken, brown rice and salad for lunch (quite expensive, but worth it). It was a very long last day stay in Bohol. Drove all the way to the main city Tagbilaran for a roro back to Cebu. It took an all time travel of 4 hours. Good thing, we arrived home safe and we had a great time. 

Next stop, Moalboal Cebu. It was our second time to be there. Of all the places with beaches that i have been it is still on the top of my list. The water is very clear with white sand. Didn't waste time, but swim though my bb kept teasing me about not being able to swim. Before we left the place bb decided to update his diving skills. We found an affordable dive shop named "Nelson's dive shop" near the place we stayed. I felt how excited he was because it's been a few years since his last dive. It's pity I wasn't able to join him because I don't know how to dive and again I'm afraid. Anyways, there's always a next time, and I promise to be up for the challenge:). 

We headed home after a few days of stay in Moalboal. It was another busy last week of my bb. Had to prepare a little engagement party. 

FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
https://youtube.com/mitchcebu







Comments