Through the years..


The year that was...it seemed like yesterday when we said "I do's" to each other. Until now, I can't help my tears to fall every time I remember the day we first met...days and hours we've spent waiting to have a glimpse of each other everyday, online (if only skype/yahoo/gmail were real people, they deserve a big hug and a kiss from both of us :). When those days and hours became years- we managed to hold on. Our love story, may not be the greatest of them all, but it surely is an inspiration to those who believe in "Destiny/happy ever after". In spite of our cultural differences and values, we have conquered! I must admit, everyday is a challenge still. We just have to remind each other of our Love. Now, with our beautiful princess- the best gift ever! There's more reason to be happy and thankful to the higher power for he never failed us. Indeed, the years of waiting was all worth it! To the man who showed me what True Love is.. I LOVE YOU, yesterday, today, tomorrow and FOREVER! mwaaaah

FOLLOW US and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL for more UPDATES:
Filipino-American Family vlog




Comments

Unknown said…
now it's the fifth time I read this post until I translated and understand every word.
And what you write help me to believe that Jaky and my mydestiny ends at the same happiness as yours. But currently we in the skype any gmail time, and it's very hard for me to stay so fare away from that beautiful girl. I will do anything to shorten the time of separation. Greetings from Germany to you and your superman...
mich said…
Love will always find a way Michael. I know you miss each other so much :), just be patient. You will be spending the rest of your life together soon :). My superman is happy for you both too. Greetings from Arizona to Germany :)